Pokémon Go GPS Signal Not Found: Currently Pokémon has taken over the world with its new release Pokémon Go. The game has recently released in most of the countries worldwide including , Australia, United States, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, China and many other. And soon it is going to cover all the countries around the world. If Pokemon go has not officially launched in your country, you can still manage to play this exciting game by downloading Pokemon Go APK. If you have already played the previous Pokémon games, you must know the fun and addictive nature of the game. The new Pokémon Go is no difference. However, there is one problem the users are facing while playing this game which is “GPS Signal Not Found”. Nearly every user is facing this issue and if you are one of them there is nothing to worry about because we have brought the solution for you.
How to Fix- Pokémon Go GPS Signal Not Found
There are several methods available that can help you fix this problem. Some of the effective methods are as follows:
- Turn on the GPS: To play Pokémon Go in your mobile, your mobile should have the GPS facility available. The compatibility of this game is not guaranteed without GPS. If you are using an Android device follow these steps to turn on the GPS:
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down the page and go to the Location
- Turn on the Location if it is not on and set it in high accuracy mode.
This way you can solve the “GPS Signal Not Found” problem of Pokémon Go. However, you will also have to be connected with Wi-Fi or mobile internet to make sure the GPS is working.
2. Give Some Rest to the Game: You can also try this method to fix the “GPS Signal Not Found” problem.
- Quit the game by tapping on the Home Button.
- Leave the game for some moment and use another app meanwhile.
- Open Pokémon Go again and try playing the game.
This is not a proven technique but this procedure has worked for many people.
- Turn on Wi-Fi or Mobile Network: To play Pokémon Go you need continuous internet connection on your mobile. Make sure your Wi-Fi or mobile network is turned on every time you play the game.
- Step Outside for a Moment: If “GPS Signal Not Found” is still occurring after doing all the above procedure, the next thing you can try is giving your mobile some air. It may sound strange but if you want to play Pokémon Go eagerly you can try it. If you are playing Pokémon Go in indoor place then it may happen that because of network problem you might face this problem. Step outside for a moment; it may bring the GPS signal back.
- Turn Off and On the Mobile: This is again a weird procedure of solving the problem but in many cases it has worked for many people. If you are facing the problem, just turn off your mobile for some moment and then again turn it on. Start Pokémon Go and see if the problem is still there or not.
These are the procedures that you can try to solve “Pokémon Go GPS Signal Not Found” problem in your mobile. However, the problem seems common and it can be a problem from the developers end too and hopefully Pokémon developers will find a solution of this problem soon. But for the time being, you can try out the above procedures until no permanent solution comes up.